Monday, March 21, 2011


As a part of the effort to bring aid and relief to Japan via the Red Cross. A Japanese-based student organization at my university made these t-shirts to raise awareness and funds. It was only $5 and is very light and airy, perfect for the warm weather descending upon us. I also got a small origami crane. I attached it to a hairpin and wore it around.

I would post a picture of the crane in my hair but right now my hair looks like a whirl-wind-mess I don't wish to share with you.

Ah, and a bit of a continuation from my previous post : there's no ring and no date. My assumption? His mother is a die-hard christian and couldn't stand the thought of him and his girlfriend under the same roof without some kind of commitment. And I'm with her. I'm not going to move in with someone I'm not dedicated to, I don't wanna be stuck with 100% of the rent or worse, kicked out, because we ended the relationship. But on the other hand - one should NEVER marry someone out of opportunity or convenience. If people did that, i could have been married 3 or 4 times over. If you marry out of love, you marry that person BECAUSE of their habits, not in spite of.

2 comments:

  1. excellent initiative, nice shirts.
    But ... I'm very curious to see your crane!

    Sorry for my bad grammar but i'm italian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a stickler for grammar so no worries.

    ReplyDelete