Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Been a while

It's been a while since I last wrote something out. My boyfriend and I are still going strong. I have graduated and am in the process of moving back to my parents' house. It will be easier to save money if I live with them while I find work. I will miss this place. I have lived here for 4 and a half years. Mostly, I will miss the friends I have made.

Today, I am feeling under the weather. My nose is all stuffy and sniffly and I have a slight cough. My boyfriend left for Africa for his college class Monday morning. I miss him a lot and wish I knew that he is okay. Tanzania has little to zero cell phone coverage. I haven't heard from him since he got on a plane from Dallas.

I worry about him. Please pray that he is well and returns safely. Maybe he will come back changed for the better. He needs this tough experience to help him through his depression over his dad's passing. It will help get him in shape and improve his outlook on life.

Meanwhile, I will also be doing some reflecting on my material possessions and taking up yoga and a better fitness program.

No comments:

Post a Comment