Thursday, July 21, 2011

Palm Springs

Current boyfriend has returned. Life returns to normal. We had a few shaky moments his first day back but that only kicked us into the auto-drive. We spent a wonderful day with food, friends, and a funny movie. Few know how happy I was to wake up this morning with a handsome, irritating man asleep in my bed. I love him so much. I really do. I know he has his bad points but time can change him. And I think he wants to change himself. He's decided to get more involved in his fraternity. This fall I think he will get a job and his liscense and get his car and start getting his act together.

I can't just quit the relationship because he's been gone or because there are some things about him that drive me crazy. Not yet anyway. He wants to take me to Palm Springs for my birthday ^^. SQUEEE!

I'll have to talk it out with my family though.

No comments:

Post a Comment